SZ Kehang Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Professional Manufacturer and Solution Provider of Industrial Keyboard , Industrial Keypad and Industrial trackball/touchpad
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs/EPE/inner box, 30boxes/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
|Keys:||16||Material:||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Protection Level:||IP65||Interface:||Matrix Output|
|Product Name:||Numeric Keypad||Dimensions:||120 X 90 MM (Front Panel)|
|Mounting Method:||Rear Panel Mounting Solution||Operating Temperature:||-20º C To + 60º C|
IP65 Rated Stainless Steel Numeric Keypad in 4x4 Matrix 16 Keys
• This Numeric Keypad is specially designed for harsh environment, use the brushed stainless steel material, and special water proof design, IP 65 compliant, it has good performance of water proof, dust proof and vandalism proof.
• 16 Keys Numeric Keypad, by 4 x 4 Layout
• Matrix output with 9 Pin power terminals
• Also PS2 or USB connector are available
• Metal dome connect PCB key switch technology
• Laser engraved characters for excellent durable.
• IP65 water-proof,dust-proof,vandal-proof
• Customized layout is available
|• Stainless steel panel and keys guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion,||
• Operating temperature: -20°C to + 60°C
• Storage temperature: - 40°C to + 80°C
• Operating RH: 20-95%
• Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
• Supply Voltage:5.0V DC±5%
• Current Rating: appr. 30mA
• EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council EMC directive 2004/108/EC
• EN55022: 2006+A2:2010
• EN55024: 1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
|Operation system||Reliability||Mechanical Data|
|• It is compatible to All windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX||
• MTBF >5,0000H
• MTTR <30min
• Key switch lifespan:more than 10 Mio actuations
• Lifespan > 5 years
• This Keyboard is mainly used for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas.
Contact Person: Kate Deng